Tuesday 22 May 2018

CAS Colours & Sketches #273 - Sketch

Hey!

Welcome back to another FUN CAS Colours & Sketches challenge. This month Cathy is our hostess and has this wonderful sketch HERE to inspire your clean and simple card making this week...




So many possibilities with this fun sketch, but here is how I decided to use it...




I reached for the recently released silhouette from Just Because and the Large Background French Script. I thought the sketch lent itself well to some masking and stamping for the lower rectangle and some spotlight stamping for the top focal rectangle. 




I was going to keep my colour scheme totally monochrome, but thought that might be a little too depressing for a sympathy card. So I used Altenew Dew Drops for the silhouette stamped on the upper rectangle. 

That's all from me today, I hope thatI have inspired you to join in on the challenge?! If you need a little more inspiration, pop on over HERE to see what the CC&S Design Team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs

7 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, clean and crisp. Love the colours too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Bev!...Great spot stamping. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spot technique, so beautiful Bev!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you stamp the image on the two panels, Bev! So inspiring and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really neat design, very creative. It's been a pleasure being a guest designer with you all this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea Bev! Your card is just beautiful and such a creative take on the sketch!! Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Bev! Love how you did the flower stamping!

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated