Sunday 6 May 2018

Introducing... Bee Happy and Honeycomb Pattern Stencil

Hey!

Welcome to back to the second day of the May 2018 Release product introductions. Did you enjoy yesterdays introductions? I sure did, the Design Team and our Guest Designer Anna did an amazing job of showcasing them. If you missed the fun be sure to catch up HERE.

Today we are introducing 2 more products. Bee Happy Clear Stamp Set and Honeycomb Pattern Stencil.

Here is a little look at them both in action on one card together...


I've had this design in my head since I first designed the stencil! I was just waiting for the supplies and mojo to kick in to create it ;) It is a really simple card, with simple stencilling and stamping.


I used Fossilised Amber and Spiced Marmalade to ink through my stencil and then simply stamped the bee image from Bee Happy in VersaFine Onyx Black ink into the open gaps. The sentiment is from Simply Said Blocks II, which we introduced yesterday.

That's all I have to share with you here, but be sure to hop along with the Design Team for even more inspiration...



Bev






Hugs
Release Schedule...

Sneak Peeks 1st - 4th May 2018, these little teasers give you hints at what is in store!

Introducing... 5th - 11th May 2018, here you will see a closer look at the products being released with a daily blog hop with the Uniko DT.

Release Day! Saturday 12th May 2018 9am BST you will get to see the products in their entirety and purchase them HERE on the website! As usual there will be a Design Team Blog Hop & GIVEAWAY!

Extra PRIZE Info! Alternative prizes will be offered to those that may already own the prize offered. Winners will be announced on Saturday 11th on the Winners Page HERE

11 comments:

  1. I spy some interesting techniques in the sneak peeks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the graphic look you have created by combining the stencil with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just visited all of you design team ... I began thinking I just needed the stamp set but soon realised I need the stencil too! Another hit, Bev ...brilliant!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you say simple? Magnificent I’d say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buzzing and humming with delight in seeing your 'honey' of a card, Bev! It's Bee-utiful!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the heart with the hive in it.
    The stencil is wonderful. Will
    have fun playing with the bees.
    thanks for having the hop
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool and fun design !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks fab ...... clever use of the stamps and stencil xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - this is amazing! It's so clever and such fun too! Great work Bev! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple idea yes, but perfectly executed. Fabulous! X

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments Appreciated